Join the Lotus Team in Hethel in April 2020 and earn your Lotus License. The Lotus License gives you the unique opportunity to experience three back-to-back training days under the guidance of a team of world-class instructors and experts.
This product is perfect for those of you who want to rapidly enhance their driving ability with Britain’s iconic road car and motorsport brand in the course of one convenient weekend package. Over your 3-day intensive driver training with 1:1 tuition while tackling multiple driving sessions, passing a wide array of on-track activities and enjoying demo laps by our instructors.
In addition to the track time you will also get in-depth classroom and personal coaching by our Lotus experts. They will help you to get a grip on vehicle dynamics, driving technique and ideal racing lines, thus establishing a sound foundation of knowledge and understanding of vehicle dynamics and track driving.
That’s what makes this experience different to any other; you really are coming to the home of vehicle dynamics and learning from the masters.
- 3 days intensive driver training course covering the Bronze, Silver and Gold programme
- Driving the Lotus Elise Sport 220 and Lotus Exige Sport 410
- 6 hrs of 1:1 tuition behind the wheel of our cars
- Classroom coaching and personal advice by our experts
- Lunch and refreshments included throughout
- Personal evaluation and certificate for each day
- Exclusive Lotus Driving Academy gifts
- 4 nights at Park Farm Hotel, with Breakfast and Dinner Included
- Transport from London to Hethel
- Transport from the Hotel to the Track daily
- Welcome dinner at The Wildebeest
- Lotus Factory Tour
- Lotus Heritage Tour
- Potential hands-on tour and viewing of the all-new Lotus Evija
Strictly limited to 8 Lotus Owners. This package does not include airfare to the UK. This event is nonrefundable. Each registration is subject to approval by Lotus Vancouver and Calgary. For package customizations and additions of NON-DRIVING guests please contact Bojana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604 738 3911.