EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- New Vehicle, never registered.
- Ultra Rare – available for immediate delivery
- No waiting
- Special Lease + Financing packages available
OPTIONS + FEATURES:
- Toyota Supra Connect
- Sport Mode with Launch Control
- JBL Sound System
- Active Differential
- Adaptive Variable Suspension
- Active Steering Forward Collision Warning
- Road Sign Assist
- Apple CarPlay with Siri
- Heads Up Display
- Carbon Fibre Interior Inlays
- Heated Seats
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors with Back Up Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Adaptive Front Lighting System with Automatic High Beams
Left foot on the brake. Right foot on the gas. Revs holding at just the right rpm. Life is on hold. It’s waiting for your next move. Light changes to green. Left foot off the brake. The perfect launch is achieved and 100 km/h is there in 3.8 seconds.
As if out of nowhere, suddenly the world around you turns into an anime drift scene. Sliding up mountain passes at extreme angles with confidence, and leaving a trail of tire smoke and awestruck Initial D fans behind you, the Supra is clearly back.
After years of anticipation, handfuls of drawings and hundreds of spy photos, the brand-new Toyota Supra is back in the wild. A rare sight to see in full stock form, with its aggressive body lines, vents and scoops, no one will mistake it for anything else than the Japanese masterpiece it is.
The 3.0L Turbocharged inline 6 Cylinder engine produces an impressive 335hp and 365 lb-ft of torque; let’s see how quickly these are modified to produce twice that. That is the Supra tradition after all. But maybe it’s just right as-is? Maybe a top speed of 250 km/h is fast enough?
It certainly feels quick enough to land you in the comic books.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available