- EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until March 12, 2023 with UNLIMITED KM!
- No Accidents
- One Owner Vehicle
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel
- Meridian Surround Sound System
- Touch Pro Duo Infotainment System
- Grey Anodized Brake Calipers
- Electronic Air Suspension
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Terrain Response®
- Cooled Front Console
- 22-Way Heated and Cooled, Massage Front Seats with Power Recline Heated and Cooled Rear Seats
- 360 Degree Parking Aid Camera
- Premium Led Headlights with Signature DRL Auto High Beam Assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter
- Windsor Perforated Leather Seats
- InControl Connectivity with Touchscreen Navigation
- Blind Spot, Driver Condition, Rear Traffic and Clear Exit Monitor
- 22″ 7 Split-Spoke ‘Style 7007’ With Diamond Turned Finish
- Heated Windshield
- Vision Assist Package with Head-Up Display, Front Fog Lights, Auto High Beam Assist, And Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
Ah. The Range Rover. A venerable marque known to Transport the who’s-who of the world, including her majesty the Queen, and perhaps you, too.
With a Supercharged 5 Liter direct injection V8 that sends 510 HP and 461 Ft-lbs of torque to all four wheels via a sophisticated full time all wheel drive system, the 2018 Range Rover Supercharged is no slouch. A 0-100km/hr time of 4.7 seconds rivals that of many sports cars, and the local Starbucks will fly by your window in 13.1 seconds at 106 mph as long as that Starbucks is at the end of your local quarter mile drag strip.
The 2018 Range Rover Supercharged sports a facelifted, dare we say even sexier, alluring exterior with new pixel headlamps sporting 144 LED’s with four laser diodes each for more than 500m of visibility. On the inside a dual-touchscreen infotainment setup as first seen in the Velar makes its way into the big Rover. New 22-way power seats with an intelligently door mounted control unit, similar to that found in a Mercedes Benz highlight some of the changes. But the true heart of this luxurious cruiser is pure Range Rover.
Ensconced in a fully aluminum unibody, the 2018 Range Rover manages to shed some 700 lbs versus the previous generation of Range Rover. This, combined with an air suspension system that automatically adjusts when going through a corner via gyro meters, and this Living Room on wheels seemingly defies the laws of physics.
However, when the tarmac ends, your journey doesn’t have to. With an Automatic Terrain Response system, all that is needed from you is to air down your tires a tad, and let the truck do the rest. Whether it be a seemingly impassable gully, a flooded road, or a jagged mountain pass, Land Rover’s sophisticated Terrain Response System has you covered. Leave the system it in Auto, and it will police itself to select the correct mode for whatever mucky bit you might find yourself on. It’s never been more easy or comfortable to wade through water, or crawl over boulders with ease. That air suspension that was keeping you planted as you booted it through the corners, now has the truck raised with 11.63 inches of ground clearance, allowing the earth to pass freely beneath you.
But perhaps that day never comes. Perhaps you will forever keep your beast on the tarmac. Safe and sound to enjoy the panoramic roof, ambient lighting, heads up display, and heated front and rear seats. But there will be a day, where the snow starts to fall, and you need to be somewhere you are not. As the fluffy water falls, and society spirals into a frenzied panic, you will be up high, calm, collected, and in control of your own destiny. As other drivers around you soar sideways across the frozen lanes of traffic before you, completely out of control, you can focus on more import things in your life that matter to you, such as which bottle of wine will you be bringing to tonight’s dinner party?
So have a seat, and indulge in the British staple before you. It’s what’s behind the scenes that will impress you the most.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available