EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until May 15, 2022 with UNLIMITED km!
- Accident Free, One Owner
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Heads-Up Display
- Meridian Surround Sound System
- Black Exterior Package with 22’’ 9-Split Spoke Wheels
- Massaging Front Seats
- Heated and Ventilated Front and Rear Seats
- Rear View Camera with 360⁰ Parking Aid, Rear Traffic, Clear Exit and Driver Condition Monitor
- Blind Spot Monitor and Lane Departure Warning
- Ebony on Ebony Windsor Leather Interior with Grand Black Veneer Finish
- Electronic Air Suspension with Dynamic Response
- Rear Blinds
- Terrain Response
- Panoramic Sliding Roof
- Center Console Cooler
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Activity Key
- Full Size Spare Tire
There is no wonder why Land Rover has been the official vehicle to the Royal Family since Land Rover first awarded the 100th production Land Rover to King George VI in 1948. Sure footed across any terrain, yet elegant in appearance and poised with a certain je ne sais quoi, the Range Rover has elevated that experience in every single model iteration since Land Rover (then British Leyland) introduced the model in 1970. The Range Rover is everything an all-terrain SUV and luxury sedan should be all at once.
In a return to producing special “Long Wheel Base” editions not seen in a Range Rover since the early 1990’s, the LWB edition adds 8” to the wheelbase. While this may not seem like all that much in a vehicle that is 17 feet long overall, but when you consider that all that room is between the front and rear wheels, that translates into 47” — yes, nearly 4 feet — of rear legroom, or some 20% more legroom than the standard wheelbase.
With 518 HP and 461 ft-lbs of torque the Range Rover certainly “doesn’t hang around.” Put your foot to the floor and brace yourself: your back will be pressed into the seat and you’ll be left wondering how on earth you got all this heft going so quickly. But this isn’t just straight line acceleration. This version of the Range Rover actually corners. Well. Really well, in fact, and then there are the massive brakes, because, lets face it, sooner or later you will need to slow down. Those of you reading this in Vancouver know this all too well — there’s a street for almost every bike lane, and nothing moves quickly anymore. But at least you can take comfort in knowing that you, and your passengers are truly separated from the masses – by insulated glass, leather everywhere, a refrigerator. You know, to keep your champagne chilled, and designer boxed water up front. Rear seats have all the climate control buttons as each seat has its own dedicated temperature and fan speed functions, as well as seat heat and ventilation settings.
With every creature comfort imaginable, including massaging seats, heated steering wheel, HIFI Meridian Sound System with Dolby Surround, navigation, self parking (yes, it will steer itself into that tight parking spot, making you look like a pro, whether you are or aren’t) this 2018 Range Rover Super Charged LWB fits the bill for any urban professional looking to conquer the city, or country.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available