EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until July 9th, 2022
- Accident Free, One Owner
- Only 3,200km
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- 19 inch Dark 5-hole Aluminum Wheels
- Vulcano Black Metallic Paint
- Gloss Red Brake Calipers
- Carbon Fiber Hood, Side Skirts and Wing
- Leather and Alcantara Seats
- Carbon Fiber Interior Details
- Red Stitching
- 8.8-inch Display with Navigation and Music Streaming
- Harman Kardon Premium Sound System
- Heated Front Seats
- Active Driver Assist Package that includes; Active Blind Spot Monitoring, Adaptive Cruise, Lane Assist, Auto High Beam Assist, Traffic Jam Assist
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
It has 503 HP and is Italian. That’s it. That’s the write up.
Oh, you crave a little more? Alright. We’ll stop driving it for a moment to hack out this little missive on the weapon that Alfa Romeo has finally allowed us to play with. This Italian sedan will undoubtedly cause its German rivals to rethink their offerings, and with any luck will inspire them to have a little more fun with their next engineering challenge. Competition, as they say, is a good thing. Enter the Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrifoglio.
This Italian stallion is rumored to be powered by the Ferrari California T’s Twin Turbo V8 with two cylinders chopped off. Producing 503HP, 60 more than a comparable BMW M3 if you’re wondering, this rocket on wheels will charge all the way to 305 km/h if you have enough road, and the (insert word of your choice here) to match.
But power is nothing without a proper chassis and the Guilia doesn’t disappoint here either. The car feels remarkably light and nimble, making it an absolute riot to drive. Oh, and did we mention the sound? Think a heard of angry (insert wildlife of your choice here) chasing down hapless prey in a reverberative canyon, and you’ll get the point.
Cloaked in a sexy Italian skin, with an interior that’s surprisingly devoid of the usual Italian quirks and almost Teutonic in function, and you’ll think this car was the illegitimate child of a torrid love affair between a hot headed passionate Italian and more staid, square German.
What’s not to love?
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available