EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS DISCOVERY FIRST EDITION:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with WARRANTY to July 16, 2022 with UNLIMITED KM!
- Rare “First Edition”
- One owner vehicle
- Low mileage: 16,300km
- No accident claims
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- In Control Pro Navigation with 10″ Screen
- Pro Services including WIFI Hotspot
- 3rd Row, with 7 seats
- Vision Assist Package includes: Surround Camera System incl. Forward Facing Camera and Reverse Traffic Detection
- Cold Climate Pack including: Heated washer Jets, Heated front and rear seats, Heated steering wheel
- Cooled Ventilated Front and Rear Seats
- 380 Watt Meridian Sound System with 10 speakers plus subwoofer, and Sirius Satellite Radio
- Panoramic electric sunroof (Tilt/ slide front glass) with fixed rear glass (Including power blinds)
- Front and rear parking aid with rear view camera
- Powered Gesture Tailgate
- Driver Drowsiness Monitoring
- Hands Free phone and music streaming
- 22” Custom Alloy wheels in anthracite finish
- LED Headlights with LED signature
- Keyless Entry
- Towing Package
- Extended Leather Interior Package
- Paddle Shifters
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
Dusk approaches quickly. The road ahead blooms with dust from the convoy before you. The hot sun closing behind the foliage of the jungle surrounding you, automatic headlights flick on with telepathy at the shadows that form. An order comes in over your radio from the advance officer to tighten the formation, your foot pressing the pedal harder knowing the approach to the awaiting ferry to Lusambo is the perfect ambush point.
The UN provided 2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6 has been your Swiss Army knife of transportation this trip to the Democratic Republic of the Congo. With 200 kms of fuel remaining from when your tank was brimmed in Tshikapa, you ease into the cooled Windsor Leather seats, and select CCR’s Fortunate Son on the InControl Touch Pro Navigation System. With enough power to completely drown out your radio, the Meridian 380W sound system pumps the sound of helicopter rotors and freedom through the 7 seat interior and dual moon roofs.
As the convoy reaches the ferry crossing into town, the 20 tires dig into the dirt as you come to an authoritative stop. The sunset fading from brilliant oranges and reds into the royal blue of advancing darkness, you head to the rear of the Disco, and in one seamless foot gesture, have the tailgate open with access to the tools of a security consultant’s trade.
Eyes peeled as the first vehicle is loaded onto the ferry, the LED signature running lights give a soft glow of home onto the cooling African soil. The order for the final vehicle to load crackles over your radio, just as you flip up your night vision goggles and hop back into the civilization that the Discovery interior provides. Disembarking the ferry into the relative safety of Lusambo, you realize what Land Rover has created.
The Discovery has always been the taste of home that you can bring with you, no matter the severity of the situation. Equally at home doing a school run as it is doing a security run for the United Nations, the Discovery combines everything you need to get there, and ensures you’ll arrive safely, no matter what the situation.
It truly is, a Land Rover.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available