EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY to January 16, 2022 with UNLIMITED KM!
- No Accident Claims
- Local, Vancouver Vehicle
- Additional Set of Snow Tires on OEM BMW Alloy Wheels
OPTIONS + FEATURES:
- Premium Package Enhanced: Navigation System, Power Glass Sunroof, Park Distance Control, Light Package
- 18’’ M Double Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Enhanced Camera system: front and rear 360-degree view
- Bluetooth for Hands Free Calling
- High-Gloss Black Trim w/Oxide Silver Highlight
- Park Distance Control, front and rear
- WiFi Hotspot
- Heated Front Seats and Heated Steering Wheel
- Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- Wireless Charging
- BMW Assist Emergency Call
- Advanced Real Time Traffic Information
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- M-Aerodynamics Package
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
In the late 1970’s, the BMW M-1. A decade later, the M3 appears on the scene, with its wide fender flares, aggressive stance and monster 4 Cylinder, again redefining cool in the automotive world. The 1M some 20-odd years later returns to the coolness of these 1980’s era-defining automobiles, but at a price, and in very limited numbers, for a short period of time.
Fast forward to 2017, and the M240 arrives, with a glance back to its storied past, but in quantities that make it more accessible to those with a passion for driving in its purest form, without the exclusive price tag.
To some, it may be a stretch to compare the M240 so such venerable automotive giants, but the lineage is clear: performance is in this car’s DNA. Every switch is within reach, every tactile surface communicating every nuance of this car’s past and present to the person that matters most: the driver. Truly the synthesis of the “ultimate driving machine” – a nod to the past, not only to a tagline seemingly forgotten in some of the Bavarian automotive house’s latest automotive offerings, but also to the future. Driving matters. As much today as it has since the beginning. This connectedness of driver and machine is exemplified in the M240.
One push of the accelerator spurs the 3.0-liter M Performance TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder to action, commandeering 335 HP and 369 ft-lbs of torque to the driver’s behest. An 8-speed automatic with manual paddle shifters rockets the car to 100km/h in a scant 4.8 seconds. Some 1.4 seconds better than that venerable M1, and a whole 1.8 seconds better than that M3 of the 1980’s.
Mated to BMW’s proven X-Drive all wheel drive system, the car just gets better and better, not to mention more useable in Vancouver’s inclement winters. A nod to the past, with a view to the future: the M240 really is the small coupe that checks all the boxes.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available