EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until October 24, 2020 with UNLIMITED KM!
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Slow Down, Speed Up, Start and Stop Feature Depending on Traffic Patterns
- One Owner Vehicle
- Local, Vancouver Vehicle
- No Accident Claims
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Meridian Surround Sound System
- Self Parking: Perpendicular Park Assist
- Heated Front and Rear Seats, Cooled Front and Rear Seats
- Heated Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel
- Surround View Camera with Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Heads-Up Display
- Stealth Package
- Adaptive Xenon Headlamps with LED Signature
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- Lane Departure Warning, Driver Drowsiness Monitoring, Surround Camera System,
- Touch Screen Navigation
- Terrain Response®2 with Dynamic Program and Dynamic Response
- InControl Apps
- Ebony Premium Headlining
- Pro Services and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Active Roll Control
- 21″ SVR Style Alloy Wheels
- Heated Front Windscreen
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
If you have ever wondered what would happen if you gave an Elephant 550 horsepower, and massive 15 inch Brembo brakes, then wonder no more: the 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR provides the answer.
With all of that power on tap, you might wonder: Why?
“Why not?” however, is the question to ask, as this 5 seater off road machine will lap the Nürburgring in 8 minutes and 14 seconds. That’s faster than a 2008 Lotus Exige S, a car that does not have a supple Leather-clad interior similar to one found in a posh Russian nightclub, or room for any friends you might find in such an establishment.
More so, you get a heated steering wheel, and heated front and rear seats for the mornings when the frost sticks to the windows. It won’t be stuck for long though, because hit that little button with the exhaust logo on it, and brace yourself. 60 mph and 4.7 seconds later, any ice that found itself stuck to anything within a 3 mile radius will be blasted with an atomic wave from 5 liters of Supercharged British might that hasn`t been seen since their involvement in the Manhattan Project.
Pull one of the steering wheel paddles to downshift, and any law enforcement officer within a block may instinctively duck for cover from the machine gun fire coming from your exhaust. Fear not though, a simple glimpse of the SVR badge will warn those around you of the sleeper you are piloting. Sitting up high, looking down at the rest of the sports car world in your Radioactive Exige on stilts, you too will realize the importance of those 3 letters. So let the luxurious racing seats hug your shoulders, Heads Up Display entertain your eyes, and torque vectoring and active roll control keep all 4 wheels in perfect adhesion to the tarmac you`ve chosen.
This elephant still has all the Terrain Response and selectable air suspension offroad-ability you remember and love, but now with an injection of lunacy and dose of “doesn’t give a care about anything.” It`s hard to miss an elephant in a room, but when it has this much power, in one blink, it`s gone.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available