EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until September 19th, 2020 with UNLIMITED KM!
- Rare 7 Passenger Seating Option
- Locally Owned
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Meridian Surround Sound System with 19 Speakers and Subwoofer
- 7 Passenger Seating
- 360 Degree Camera
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats & Rear Seats
- Parking Sensors
- Sliding Panoramic Glass Roof
- 8″ Touchscreen
- Adaptive Xenon Headlamps + LED Signature
- 21″ Unique SVR 5 Split Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Navigation System Steering Wheel Controls
- Voice Activation
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity W/Audio Streaming
- Ambient Lighting
- Extended Leather Upgrade
After 14 years of providing luxurious transport to the wealthiest of housewives, absurdly dressed pharmaceutical dealers and every joe blow in between looking for a more refined take on an off road vehicle, the Range Rover Sport has embedded itself into society as the go-to status symbol to let everyone know that not only have you made it financially, but that you are also a very sporty individual. But it is not all just good looks and cow skins that bejewel this English chariot. The Range Rover Sport is far more than that… if you look in the right places. Sure this 2016 7 Passenger model is equipped with a Supercharged and Intercooled Direct Injection 5 Liter V8 producing 510 HP, and sure it will get to 60 Mph in 4.7 seconds. But none of this matters the day that the off-road systems that Land Rover has installed need to be put to the test.
Whether it be a seemingly impassable gully, a flooded road, or a jagged mountain pass, Land Rover’s sophisticated Terrain Response System has you covered. Leave the system it in Auto, and it will police itself to select the correct mode for whatever mucky bit you might find yourself on. It’s never been more easy or comfortable to wade through 33.5 inches of water, crawl over boulders with 11.5 inches of ground clearance, or even trundle through the stickiest of mud ruts thanks to the on board Dynamic Active Locking Differential. Only after you’ve aired down your tires, and put these systems to the test, will you truly have experienced what that little Land Rover badge affixed to the rear of your vehicle represents.
Though, perhaps that day never comes. Perhaps you will forever keep your beast on the tarmac. Safe and sound to enjoy the panoramic roof, ambient lighting, heads up display, and heated and cooled front and rear seats. But there will be a day, where the snow starts to fall, and you need to be somewhere you are not. As the fluffy water falls, and society spirals into a frenzied panic, you will be up high, calm, collected, and in control of your own destiny. As other drivers around you soar sideways across the frozen lanes of traffic before you, completely out of control, you can focus on more import things in your life that matter to you, such as which bottle of wine will you be bringing to tonight’s dinner party? So have a seat, and indulge in the British staple before you. It’s what’s behind the scenes that will impress you the most.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available