EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with ONE YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until August 1st, 2023
- Accident Free, One Owner, Ultra Low Mileage
- Full Ceramic Coating with Front and Rear 3M Protective Coating
OPTIONS + FEATURES:
- 20-inch 5 Spoke Wheels
- Front and Rear Heated and Ventilated Seats
- Two Sunroofs
- Rear Sunshades
- Full Black Leather interior with Red Stitching
- Meridian Surround Sound System
- Piano Black Detailing
- Dynamic and Winter Driving Modes
- Bluetooth Music Streaming and Handfree Calling
- Soft Close Doors
- CONNECT PRO Pack
- Long Wheelbase Version
- Navigation with Real Time Traffic
- Illumination Pack
- Surround camera system with Park distance control and Park Assist
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- InControl Apps
- Remote Start Park assist – Parallel, Bay, Exit
- Remote Climate Control
- InControl PROTEC Pack
- Heated Front Windscreen
In a sea of BMW, Audi and Mercedes executive sedans, it’s hard to stand apart from the crowd. Every where you look you see the blue and black roundel, 4 rings, or 3 pointed star, all beautiful cars in their own right, but what if you wanted something… decidedly different?
Enter the 2016 Jaguar XJR L. Powered by a silky smooth Supercharged 5.0L V8 producing 550HP routed to the rear wheels, 0-60 takes only 3.8 seconds, very respectable for a vehicle of this size and stature. Add to the fact that you’re traveling in absolute comfort, with heated seats, all available power options, in what is perhaps the most elegant large sedan on the market, and you’ll be grinning from ear to ear knowing that all this prestige and power is available to you at a fraction of what the original owner paid.
You could opt for a BMW 7 Series, Mercedes S63, or Audi s8, but that would be the choice of everyone else. Why follow when you can lead? This is the 2016 Jaguar XJR L.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available