EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY for one year from date of purchase with UNLIMITED KM
- Locally Owned, Accident Free, One Owner
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Bluetooth Music Streaming
- 4 inch Maserati touch screen control
- heated front seats
- Alcantara rooflining & pillars
- Power sunroof
- Carbon fiber trim
- Bi-xenon headlights
- Rear view camera with front and rear parking sensors
- Navigation System
- 21-inch Titano wheels
- 10 speaker Premium audio sound system
- Night ambient lighting
- Maserati Center Clock
- Rear Sunshades
The 2015 Maserati Quattroporte S stands out from the competition with its Italian flair and heritage, and it’s certainly one to impress your neighbours. Not only is it a fashion piece, it’s a premium luxury sedan that competes nicely with some of the world’s best.
The name Quattroporte translated from Italian literally means “four-doors,” but only the Italians could make such a simple word combination sound so deliciously exotic. The entire dash is crafted from hand-stitched leather from top to bottom, except for the carbon fiber and metallic trim that embellishes the doors and center console. A deluxe 10-speaker 600-watt audio system, with a 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment interface with satellite navigation and Bluetooth connectivity is intuitive and easy to operate.
This Italian car maker always pays attention to the little things in life that make buyers’ lives that much more enjoyable. Start with keyless entry and drive by simply pulling the handle and pressing the start button, then ease into 12-way adjustable heated bucket seats, and cruise away. When it’s time to put this rocket ship to bed for the night, front and rear parking sensors and a rear view camera make for smooth work to park this sedan in any spot.
Under the hood the Quattroporte has a 3.0-liter V6 engine, and its turbos help generate 410 racing ponies that launch it to 60 mph in under 5 seconds, topping off at 177 mph. It the perfect car for that long highway drive, or you may prefer to toss it into tight corners, testing the car’s all wheel drive grip, and shout with joy to match the car’s exhaust note when the throttle is prodded.
In 1963, Maserati introduced the world’s first-ever luxury sports sedan. Today, the Quattroporte featured here continues in the same passion, combining race-bred performance with unrivalled luxury.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available