EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until June 26, 2020 with UNLIMITED km!
- Accident Free, Low Mileage
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- AC/DC Fast Charger
- Heated Front Seats
- LED Headlights
- Range Extender
- SiriusXM Radio
- Bluetooth Music Streaming and Hands Free Calling
- 19’’ i Star Spoke Light Alloy Wheels
- Dynamic Cruise
- Control Rain Sensing Wipers
- Rear Parking Sensors
The Detroit electric car. Once an item of luxury to only the most affluent big city dwellers of the 1910s and 1920s, killed off due to the assault of the internal combustion engine. Produced at a rate of 2000 cars per year to a total of 13,000, this pioneer of personal electric transportation showed the masses that the dream of clean energy was a viable one.
Skip ahead 90 years and it seemed like there was no hope. With cars like the GM EV-1 restarting the original idea, only to be killed off right away, the electric car was off to a rough relaunch. A novelty to most, the idea was mostly met with phrases such as “That will never catch on” or “Yeah right!”. Then 15 years went by. Little did everyone know of what was to come. In a little over a decade, the electric car boom that followed has shown that this once niche market of transportation is here to stay for the long haul.
Enter the 2014 BMW i3. A sleek, aluminum framed, carbon fiber bodied hatchback for the masses. With an electric motor producing 168 Hp and 184 ft lbs of torque, futuristic propulsion is met with classic BMW 50/50 weight distribution to deliver an uncompromised driving experience. With a range of 290 kilometers thanks to the optional on-board range extender, you can enjoy the organic mood of the exposed hemp laden interior and crisp digital instruments finished off with heated seats and a near-silent ride; the whirring of the electric motor the only sign that anything mechanical is happening behind the scenes.
The electric car was once a joke to all but a few. But as history is written, and fossil fuels dry up, who will be the ones really laughing?
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available