EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY for one year from date of purchase with UNLIMITED KM
- Accident Free
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Heated Seats
- Rare 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Leather and Alcantara Interior
- Auxiliary Input
- Audi MMI Interface
- Sport Suspension
- Quattro All Wheel Drive
- 10-Spoke Performance Wheels with Pirelli P-Zero Tires
- White Gloss Wrapped in White Satin Expel Protective Film
Aston Martin DB9 = James Bond. Ford Falcon = Mad Max. Dodge Charger = Dukes of Hazard. Audi R8 = Iron Man.
The Audi R8 isn’t simply a car, but rather, a character. Introduced as Iron Man’s shuttle of choice when Tony Stark doesn’t want to fly in his suit, Audi’s first mid-engine sports car was an instant success. A 4.2L V8 mated to Quattro all-wheel drive make it an equally adept canyon carver or superhero mover.
With a futuristic yet classic body style that has only just recently had a facelift, the R8 turns heads. But those heads must turn quickly, as acceleration from a standstill to 100km/h is reached in a scant 4.6 seconds blasting away with 430 horsepower, leaving everyone behind you.
Click… You let off the clutch, your head slams into the headrest behind it. Gasping for a breath of air, your chest cavity pressed to your spine, you grab for second gear. Click… The sound of 8 cylinders firing just behind your shoulder explode against the passing buildings and pedestrians as you accelerate onward.
It’s just as slick as Iron Man’s suit too, with a drag coefficient of .34 and just as techy with underbody diffusers plus an auto-deploying tail spoiler that pops up to increase downforce (and inadvertently warn police) at 120km/h.
None of us can have an Iron Man suit, but a fortunate few can have an Audi R8.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available