EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY for ONE YEAR or 20,000KM from your date of purchase!
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Symmetrical All Wheel Drive
- COBB 4 Tips Exhaust
- Driver Control Center Differential (Dccd)
- 7” Pioneer Multimedia Center Mechanical And Electronically Controlled Limited Slip Center Differential
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Leather Seats with Suede Microfiber Inserts
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Brembo Brakes
- USB & Aux Audio Port
- Heated Seats
- Automatic Climate Control
- 18” BBS Forged Alloy Wheels
Rally cars developed to go sideways at ridiculous speeds often come with a Swede yelling directions at you so you don’t smash into a tree. And their car of choice? Often a Subaru. An incredible racing series that has created such techniques as the Scandinavian flick and helped Subaru be dominant with their patented All-Wheel Drive system has captured the hearts of many a young aspiring Rally Driver. But all that technology and know how is no longer only reserved for rally cars on a closed dirt course, you too can own a piece of the fun with the Subaru Impreza WRX STI.
This mean, wide body 5-door with a peppy Turbo boxer 2.5L engine was recently traded to us for a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, which is interesting, as the two cars share a similar boxer engine design. But the similarities don’t end there, as the Subaru shares the 911’s low center of gravity due to its engine design, and paired with its AWD system it is difficult to shake out of line. That is unless of course you find some dirt or snow for fun. That’s when this hatchback comes into its own. A dab of well-timed throttle and you will be sliding it with the precision of Ken Block on a Gymkhana course.
In normal conditions though, and with a more mature driver, it’s almost impossible to get it out of line. Pulling the front end through any corner exhibits no fuss, even if you come in a little too hot. It’s ready for adventure too, with plenty of room for your tribe and all their gear. So head up into the mountains and have at ‘er.
Hey — why not bring your Swedish friend?
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available