EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY for ONE YEAR or 20,000KM from your date of purchase!
- Local, Accident Free Vehicle
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Bluetooth Hands Free Calling
- Premium Sound System
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Parking Distance Sensors
- Bi-Xenon Healights
- Rear View Camera
- Heated Front Seats
So here you are — you’ve found me! It’s either been 5 minutes of looking through Autotrader, or 5 hours of seemingly endless hypnotic searching through the rest of the seedy depths of the internet.
Well here you are, and here it is: The 2011 Audi Q5 Premium Plus. This Quattro all-wheel drive equipped urban SUV has no issues with whatever your life entails, whether it’s running around meeting to meeting, or scurrying away to the countryside for the weekend. This vehicle will have your back.
The peppy little direct injection turbocharged 4 cylinder that beats beneath the hood produces 211 horsepower and 258 ft lbs of torque. Connected to an 8-speed dual clutch transmission, it’s enough to propel this modest crossover to 60 mph in 8.1 seconds. Should you ever happen to find yourself at a drag strip, which would probably be never, this jackrabbit will throw down a 15.5-second quarter mile at 100 mph. Impressive, as it is irrelevant.
Fuel economy, on the other hand, is something you probably care about. As if it was sipping through a straw, you will see 20 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway. All thanks to the fact a turbocharger sits idle until you need to pass a Prius, and boost is called upon.
As for the rest of this perfect package, heated seats, Audi MMI multimedia system with Bluetooth audio, Navigation and a power moonroof top it all off.
So put the mouse down, stop clicking, go outside, get in your old car, and come on down. Free espresso and the 2011 Audi Q5 are waiting…
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available