EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY for ONE YEAR or 20,000KM from your date of purchase!
- Accident Free
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Heated Seats
- Black Leather and Alcantara Interior
- Carbon Fiber Front Splitter, Rear Diffuser and Hood Vents
- 10-Spoke Diamond Turned Wheels
- Ceramic Brakes
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Auxiliary and Bluetooth for Hands Free Calling
- Bang and Olufsen Surround Sound System
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
A few great pieces of automotive history are dying. The manual transmission, the naturally aspirated engine and not lastly, classic design. Some will argue that new technology is better because it’s faster, more efficient and kills fewer whales. But new technology is a fad. Always being replaced with, well… newer technology. What will always remain timeless is purposeful engineering that is beautiful in its design simplicity. Enter the Aston Martin Vantage V12 Manual.
A 6-speed manual transmission mated to a massive 5.9 Litre naturally aspirated V12 engine that is quite literally shoe-horned into what most consider to be one of the prettiest rolling sculptures of the 21st century. A design so utterly timeless that it went pretty much unchanged from its concept in 2003 to its final edition in 2018, perfect mix that will be better as it ages and cars in general continue to lose their sound, feel and emotion.
Technology does exist for a reason though, often making things easier for us. But there is a certain pleasure in taking time to do something challenging and more rewarding than just pushing the autopilot button. Depress the clutch and brake, insert the crystal key into the center ignition, and listen to the firing sequence of twelve cylinders being brought to life. Give it a few minutes to warm up, and when you feel it’s time to hear the unmistakeable sound of a 5.9L of V12 anger that would make Italian supercars duck for cover, hammer on that little pedal on the right. Hang on.
Get out of your rev-matching, self-parking “drivers car” and come see what driving is really all about. You won’t be disappointed, but rather, you’ll feel truly alive.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available