EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE withONE YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY from date of purchase
- Local vehicle
- No Accidents
- Exceptionally Low Mileage
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- 18” 5 – double Spoke “M” Wheels
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- Limited Slip Differential
- Extended Leather Interior
- Heated Seats
- Electric Adjustable Seats with Memory Function for Driver
- Carbon Fiber Leather
- Electric Soft Top
- Cruise Control
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Manual Wind Deflector
- BMW “Business CD” Radio with AUX Input
LIVE THE EXPERINCE:
You look ahead to the approaching hairpin, a calculation awaiting your response. The road lit by only the white of the moon and Xenon high beams, you glance at the speedometer – 170 km/h.
Both hands wrapped firmly around the reassuringly thick leather M sport steering wheel, one goes to grab the matching leather gear lever, while both feet move in symphony to execute a perfect heel toe downshift.
The 3.2 liter S54 straight 6 wails in mechanical elation. Hard into the brakes, trail braking mid corner, then easing into the accelerator and feeling the back end gracefully step out, you realize what the nice people at the M division of BMW were trying to show you: More power makes everything better. With 330 hp at 7900 rpm and 282 ft lbs of torque at 4900 rpm and a curb weight of 3277 pounds, 0-60 comes up in 4.6 seconds and the quarter mile whisks by at 13.2 seconds at 107 mph.
When Germans assemble muscle in a package thin and light as this, it usually is a chicken schnitzel with a wedge of lemon. But not today. This is the 2008 BMW Z4 M Roadster. The last hurrah of the analog BMW. A big naturally aspirated engine, a 6-speed manual transmission, and just you controlling your own destiny. No electronic nannies to police you. No electric steering to subtract the zeal of asphalt being felt through your fingertips. Thick leather bolsters hug you. Roof tucked away. You keep on the power and the back end hooks up with the smoothness of double cream. The S54 lets out a velvet breath of the past. A time where Turbos were not a normality. You look up at the moon staring back at you with organic gaze, no windows to subtract the aura.
Both of you know that this is it. The last vestal to the classic BMW enthusiast. Dried leaves kicked up in your wake, the sounds of the past echo off the obsidian forest surrounding you into only one letter: M.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available