EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- Accident Free
- Vision Function Supercharger Adds 100hp!
- Rare Hardtop + standard Soft-top Included
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Vision Function Supercharger
- Elise Hard Top
- Touring Package includes: Thermal & Sound Insulated, Upgraded Stereo, iPod Connection, Stowage Net & Full Carpet Set
- Elise Traction Control
- Metallic Black Starlight Paint
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs and thought, “Wow! Now I’m really awake!” If this resonates, then this 2007 Lotus Elise may have just the spice you are looking for. Built to be a car that impresses you every single day, this fiberglass-bodied Jack Russel Terrier will happily attack every single sweeper, corner, hairpin and squiggly bit of in-between that you throw at it. That said, even if it starts to drizzle lightly, the mid-engine layout will keep everything under control with plenty of weight over the rear wheels and little understeer if you enter a corner with a liberal amount of pep.
With supercar looks, this brilliant little machine impresses all the way to the bank: 280 horsepower from a Vision Supercharged 1.8 Litre 1ZZ 4 cylinder plucked from a Toyota Rav-4 rockets you to 60 miles per hour in 4 seconds. An incredible data number, considering it comes with maintenance costs similar to a Starbucks Grande Americano. Throw in the close ratio C64 Toyota 6 speed manual, aluminum chassis, and a couple of snug fixed-back leather bucket seats, a sprint through a curvy bit of tarmac will give you the same pump as those 3 shots of espresso.
So pack your medium sized bag, pull that fabric roof off, and hit the Oregon Coast down Highway 101. The Elise will take you to the joyous land of neutral handling, a bulletproof drivetrain, peppy acceleration and seemingly endless amounts of mechanical grip. Every corner you successfully attack will have you wondering why you ever even bothered with that M3 you owned 3 years ago. Every perfect rev match downshift you pop off will have you kicking yourself for ever buying that 911. This 2007 Lotus Elise has the right amount of spice in all the right places. After all, life is boring when you order things mild.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available