EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- Metallic Paint in Grigio Altar
- Rear Camera
- Full Electric & Heated Seats
- Bicolor Sportivo Interior in Bianco Polar
- 6-Disc CD Changer
- E-Gear Transmision
- Cordelia 19” Ball Polish Wheels
- Colored Optional Stitching
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE
Let’s step back a minute to your childhood room. Let’s look past the posters of Cindy Crawford and focus of what automotive dreams you had growing up. Chances are you had a Lamborghini of some sort, and depending on your age, you may have had the first of the modern Lamborghini designs: The Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder.
Much like Ms. Crawford, the Gallardo has incredible lines: instantly recognizable from a distance, and even more breathtaking up close. Unlike Cindy, the Lamborghini has a 5.0L V10 that screams as if you were in a Formula 1 race, and is an instantly identifiable automotive icon, both before and after you see it.
Should you be so lucky to date Cindy, or drive a Lamborghini, for that matter (perhaps one leads to the other?) people will stop you in the street and ask you about your success. Your neighbour’s kid, and your neighbour will stop to stare every time you bring your beauty home. They will ask how to achieve their own dreams and how they too can date a supermodel or own a Lamborghini. Be ready to be introduced as: “This is (insert your name here) with the Lamborghini I was telling you about…”
There are lots of faster cars out there today. But those aren’t Lamborghinis. The name Lamborghini itself carries a lot of weight. It’s Italian, exotic, and classic. With 520 Italian stallions of power pushing this car ahead, and a racecar developed 6-Speed E-Gear transmission this slightly older beauty is still no slouch.
While Cindy may be off the market, you can, in fact, take this car home to be yours today.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available