EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with ONE YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY from your date of purchase
- Low Mileage
OPTIONS + FEATURES:
- Alpine Premium Brand Stereo System
- Navigation System
- Cruise Control with Active Speed Limiter
- 7” Touch-Screen Control System
- Keyless Ignition
- Reverse Park Control
- Heated Front Seats
- Speed-Proportional Power Steering
- Bi-Xenon Headlamps
- Approach Sensing Keyless Entry with Smart Key System
- Keyless Push-Button Start
- Soft Grain Leather Bucket Seats
- Dynamic Stability Control
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
“Why do the British drink warm beer?” They’ll tell you that’s the proper way to enjoy a pint of Ale, although the age-old car-guy joke has always been that Lucas Electrical (aka, the Prince of Darkness) makes their fridges, too. As with all matters of taste, we’ll leave that to personal experience. Of course, newer British cars have long abandoned Lucas electrical systems for more reliable German Bosch parts, but the stories remain: “get home before dark, ” as Lucas was the inventor of the “self dimming headlamp, ” and “the patent holder for the short circuit.”
The 2007 Jaguar XK equipped with a modern Bosch electrical system, however, leaves nothing to be desired. Wrapped in a timeless all aluminum wrapper, this car exudes confidence and sex appeal. Think of it as the automotive variant of Idris Elba: muscular, brooding and reliably unbothered.
Stomp on the go-go pedal and be prepared to hold on: with 300HP bursting to life out of its 4.2L V8 engine, this car is not for the meek. 0-100 km/hr comes up in an alarmingly quick 5.9 seconds, despite some electronically limited slip from its bespoke 20” wheels out of the gate. Go into a corner hard, and the car rewards with surefooted grip and a communicative, lively steering feel.
But this car isn’t all about driving fast and furiously around corners and mountain passes. Rather, its GT-car proportions, leather interior and high fidelity sound system make it an equally enjoyable cocoon from urban chaos, as it is enjoyable on a long stretch of sun filled highway with the windows down, and Alpine Sound system blaring CCR’s “Fortunate Son.”
Like Mr. Elba, this car’s magic lies in its mysterious good looks and quiet character. Just be prepared for the occasional plot twist.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available