EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Accident Free
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Let’s be serious: it’s a Bentley.
- If you still have to read further, well:
- Full Leather Interior
- Electric Sunshade
- Park Distance Control
- Heated and Ventilated Front and Rear Seats
- Massaging Front and Rear Seats
- All-Wheel Drive
- Cruise control
- Comfort Rear Seats with adjustable Lumbar support
- Voice control Keyless entry
- 4-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Keyless start/stop
- Adjustable Air Suspension
- Heated steering wheel
- Soft Close Doors
Are you afraid of planes and trains but not automobiles? Are you required to travel great distances for board meetings? If so, then why not travel in what once was the fastest 4 door car on the road. A car that requires no introduction: The Bentley Continental Flying Spur.
Only regarded as a “car” by the constraints of society, this land missile was one of VW’s first offerings once they took Bentley over from the Brits. VW needed to make a strong impression and with the 2 Door GT model and Flying Spur Sedan, they came out swinging.
Powered by an engine made for a jet fighter, or perhaps more aptly two VW Passats, the Twin Turbo W12 puts out 552 hp and 480 lb-ft. Let that sink in for a second. 552hp. A Ferrari F430 has 483hp, a Lamborghini Gallardo has 513hp. This yacht on wheels, that gives you a massage and carries a Breitling clock in the dashboard has a top speed of only 1km/h under that of a F430. Again: let that sink in.
And you aren’t white knuckling it at these speeds, either. 60km/h will feel pretty much the same as 160km/h except that the cars you are passing seem to be driving much slower. Unlike a supercar, where at the slightest hint of rain will be sliding you around, the Flying Spur’s incredible All-Wheel Drive system will make sure you reach your destination in one piece, every time.
Come and see why Bentley has only made minor changes to the model in over a decade; they nailed it the first time.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available