EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- Locally Owned, Only Two Owners in 14 Years
- Full Service History
- Recent Service and Reconditioning
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Nappa Leather Interior with Wood Trim
- Heated and Ventilated Seats
- 10-Spoke AMG Wheels
- Cruise Control
- Air Suspension and with Lift Control
- Electric Trunk
- Soft Close Doors
- Active Body Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Navigation System
- Premium Audio System
I’m sure you’ve heard the Chuck Norris joke by now: when Chuck Norris does push-ups he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the earth down. Well, if Chuck Norris was a car he would be the 2005 Mercedes CL65 AMG. The CL65 AMG doesn’t move forward, it makes the earth move backwards, and with 738 lb-ft of torque it creates its own gravitational pull that keeps the moon and stars aligned.
While this wasn’t the most powerful engine of the era, losing out to such supercars as the Ferrari Enzo, and the McLaren F1, it manages a “respectable” 612 HP from its Bi-Turbo, 6.0L hand-built V12 that was the base for the outrageous Pagani Zonda. Oh, and it seats four people very comfortably, and has heated and ventilated seats – none of those other supercars can lay claim to that. It could have produced more torque, but the engineers at Mercedes deliberately limited it to 885 Lbs-ft to prevent it from demolishing the transmission as if it had received a roundhouse kick from Mr. Norris himself.
This hyper-luxury four-seater will accelerate as fast to hundred km/h as it depreciated from its price when new. It will boost to 100 km/h in just 3.8 seconds, a tenth of a second less than the 2005 Ford GT! Considering it has depreciated from a whopping $250,000 cost when new to something akin to a loaded-up Honda Accord today, this car also screams… value?
Come experience this rocket for yourself.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available