EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- Original Vancouver Car, Single Family Ownership
- Exceptionally low mileage
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- BOSE Surround Sound
- Pioneer Touch Screen Head Unit
- Power Seats
- Leather Interior
- Heated Front Seats
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
Do you dream of a ripping up forest service roads in a Porsche but can’t justify hurting your 911 or doing a custom Safari build? Dream no more! The 2004 Cayenne S is here to make your dreams a reality!
There once was a time where everyone’s favorite German rear-engined pendulum on wheels did not have a bigger brother. The 911 was, and remains, an iconic sports car to this day. Then, back in 2003, a new model was announced, and quickly became Porsche’s best seller: the Cayenne was born.
With a 4.5L V8 with 340hp pulling you forward (rather than the 911’s pushing) this sports car on stilts will tear through any terrain you throw at it. Give it the meanest Whistler storms and, if you have the right tires, you’ll always be the first one on the slopes.
Proof that sometimes bigger is indeed almost as good, the Porsche Cayenne doesn’t disappoint. When life dictates that you have a few more responsibilities than whimsy and a weekend bag allow, the Cayenne won’t feel like a compromise, but rather a logical extension of the 911’s bloodline.
“Vehicle offered on consignment”
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available