EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- Rare 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Excellent Condition
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Vintage Packet
- 18” Grigio Mercury Aluminum Wheels
- Chromed Grill
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Chrome Door Handles
- Am/Fm Stereo With 6 Speakers
- Electric Seats With Memory
- Power Convertible Top
- Heated Seats
- Heated Mirrors
Without a doubt Italian sports cars are truly the most musical of all automobiles. The Maserati 4200 Spyder GT is a symphony of audio, visual and graceful performance. Built from 2001 through 2007 as both Coupe and Spyder it is one of Giorgetto Giugiaro’s most understated yet elegant designs. This is one of only 574 manual transmission cars built during the production run of 3,889 Spyders.
The Ferrari built 4200 cc, 390 bhp V8 provides a stirring audio background whether in the low ranges or at full song. The 6 speed manual stick shift acts as a conductor’s baton as you guide it through the shift gate transmitting the power to the rear wheels via the rear mounted transaxle. This mechanical layout provides for a beautifully balanced 48/52% front to rear weight distribution giving you the ability to dance your way through the corners with precision.
While travelling to your next musical adventure you can enjoy the rhythm of nature with the simple push of a button to electronically retract the convertible top which conveniently stows beneath a solid panel without intruding into the trunk. A trunk, which for a strictly two seat sports car, has ample room to carry your luggage to a weekend music festival.
A rare, beautiful and athletic model from the fabled Maserati stable to bring out your inner automotive musician.
“Vehicle offered on consignment”
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available