EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- Accident Free
- List price includes Belts Service
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Challenge Stradale
- 1 of 300 brought to North America
- 1 of 1288 Ever Produced
- Signature Ferrari Shields on front Fenders
- Fire Extinguisher
- Calipers in Rosso Corsa (Red)
- Carbon Mirrors
- Leather Headliner
- Black Leather Interior
- Ceramic Brakes Borrowed from the Ferrari Enzo
- Lightweight Carbon Fibre Doors
- 210 lbs lighter than standard 360
- Radio Delete
- Carbon Fibre Seats
- Lightweight Sports Exhaust
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
Did you dream of being a Ferrari race car driver, but were unfortunately absent the day team Scuderia called to recruit you? Fear no more. The road legal, carbon fibered Challenge Stradale is here to turn those dreams into a very loud reality!
The loudest Ferrari ever produced, the Challenge Stradale is perhaps as close to a road legal race car as you can get. In any case, it is most likely as close as you’ll ever want to get. 15mm lower than the already ground sweeping “base” 360, the Stradale uses all kinds of performance bits borrowed from the Enzo and Challenge parts bin. Stealing its ceramic brakes from the Enzo, and its split second F1 gearbox from the Challenge race car, most of the standard 360’s heavy steel components have been replaced with lighter and stronger parts, like its titanium suspension, and titanium push rods, for instance.
Slide into the Stradale’s cabin and it is instantly apparent that it does not take much lineage much from the 360. The radio, carpets, sound insulation, and air conditioning have been removed to achieve the Stradale’s slim 2,600 lbs stature. This is further achieved by is extensive carbon fibre fitments. Yes, real carbon fibre, and not that fake stuff that’s in your BMW M-Sport.
Lighter bumpers and skirts carried over from the Challenge race car also reduce the car’s weight. The mirrors, seats, doors, and engine bay sides are all exposed carbon. In Europe you could even option the car with Lexan windows to reduce the weight even more. Exposed body welds and firm race seats make it that much more visceral.
The race car formula is further enhanced by the addition of 25HP to the screaming 3.6L flat plane crank V8 that redlines at 8,650 rpm. This makes for quite the monster, indeed.
With only 1,300 of the Challenge Stradales delivered worldwide, this car represents tremendous value as a collectable, all the while making for an engaging drive to your local cars and coffee.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available