In Giallo Fly (yellow) with Black leather interior, 3.5 L V8 engine producing 380 bhp. This Serie Fiorano is production number 58 of only 100 built to signify the end of the 355 model. The Fiorano 355 is slightly lower than the standard model, features a special handling package which includes direct ratio steering box as featured on the ’98 Challenge car, vented discs, racing brake pads, stiffer spring rate, and remapped fuel chip. Also equipped with a rear Challenge grille and Scuderia shields.
The simplistic, elegant Black leather interior features carbon fibre accents on the doorsills, centre console, audio faceplate, and shifter paddles. The 355 was also the first model with Ferrari F1 paddle shift gearbox! Fully serviced and inspected to our fussy standards. The 355 Spider is to me the most elegant spider that Ferrari ever built; clean elegant lines and sounding just right. Don’t delay to own a special part of Ferrari history!
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
- There are no features available
Technical Specifications currently not available