EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- One off, Outlaw 911
- Extensive Engine Modifications, Track-Ready
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- 16 ‘’ Fuchs Wheels
- Individual Throttle Bodies with Dual PMO Carburetors
- Hunter Motorsports Tuned 3.2L Engine
- Momo Prototipo Steering Wheel
- Kenwood Deck with Infinity Speakers
- VDO Gauges
- Black Leather Interior
- Black Roll Cage
- Electric Windows
- Yellow Door Pulls
- Wevo Shifter
- Stainless M&K GT3 Exhaust
- SSI Headers
- Turbo Valve Covers
- New Clutch Cable
- Carrera Tensioners
- GE-60 Cams
The year is 1978. Gas prices are high and the streets are littered with cheap, brown Japanese imports with barely enough power to get up a hill and not enough rust protection to get off the boat they were shipped in on.
Suddenly there is a savior to the mundane. Here comes the 911 SC. Heard miles before the bright yellow bodywork is even seen, with it’s modified M&K Stainless GT3 exhaust billowing off the neighbours’ houses, setting off a few car alarms here and there.
In an instant it blows by, a streak of yellow is all that’s remembered, as if you had stared at the sun. The imprint remains even when your eyes are closed. You have just witnessed one of the greats: a 911 SC that’s been personalised, modded and transformed into an outlaw of sorts.
Whispered on by Hunter Motorsports in Ontario this 911 isn’t like the rest. It’s original 3.0L flat 6 is now 3.2L. Its original fuel injection has been replaced with mean PMO twin carburetors with individual throttle bodies. It’s a thing of beauty. To top it off this hot rod also has GE-60 Cams, Carrera tensioners, Turbo valve covers, a new cutch cable, SSI headers, and the aforementioned M&K stainless GT3 exhaust.
The goodies don’t stop on the inside, either. Equipped with a race Wevo shifter and roll cage, this little rocket is ready to hit the track and tear up some pavement. Add a Kenwood stereo complete with Bluetooth, dual subs, and and Infinity Speakers, and you can have your cake and eat it too with this yellow monster.
Come by to see why this 911 is one of the greats. If you bring your lunch, you can even enjoy a picnic on its whale tail. That is, if it stands still long enough.
Out of Town Purchases + Delivery:
We have customers across Canada, the US, and through parts of Western Europe. As much as we want to sell cars in British Columbia, we recognize that our brand and business has earned its reputation internationally.
In Canada, every province has different taxation rules and we can accommodate them all. We can help you secure worry free shipping to your door, and assist you with vehicle registration once your car arrives.
You have a number of choices available to you:
The first step is to contact us. We always have our professional photographs, our inspection reports, lien checks, service records, CarProof, and CarFax Reports available to you. We’re happy to refer you to previous out of town customers so you can get a reliable third party account of their experience with us, to give you peace of mind when purchasing a car sight-unseen.
Should you prefer to see, touch, and drive your vehicle prior to purchase, we will pick you up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR). From there, you can choose safe, insured door to door delivery in enclosed transporters that guarantee the arrival of your purchase in the same condition that it left our showroom.
Or, should you opt for an exceptional drive home, we will happily pay up to $250 toward your overnight stay en route.
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information on out of province or international purchases, shipping, and/or sales tax exemptions.
The Fine Print:
Smart people always read the fine print, and you’re smart, so here it is:
- all vehicles subject to prior sale
- all prices subject to applicable taxes and levies
- *Lease payments are quoted on approved credit, and are subject to change from month to month. Applicable taxes, lease acquisition fee and PPSA registration fees additional. Contact us for details or to tailor a quote to your preference. We have terms up to 60 months with as little as $0 down available on most vehicles.
- while we make every effort to ensure our website is correct, sometimes mistakes can, and do happen. Please contact us for exact vehicle options, history, mileage and details. Better still: come in and experience the car for yourself, to confirm it’s right for you. E.+O.E.
Options & features currently not available
Technical Specifications currently not available